Women Leaders 2017 was officially launched this week on International Women’s Day at an event hosted by NatWest and E-Spark which included presentations from Jan Flawn CBE (founder and chair of P J Care and Women Leaders) and also Zoe Raven, one of the winners of last year’s Women Leaders awards.
Women Leaders celebrates and recognises women living or working within Milton Keynes who have contributed to the growth of their own particular sector, be this within the corporate environment or within their local community which has contributed to the on going success of the city.
Last year’s event attracted over 160 nominations across 14 awards and the gala dinner and awards was attended by over 500 guests who enjoyed a fabulous night out with dinner, dancing at the Hilton DoubleTree, MK Stadium. If you were unable to attend, please check out the photos here.
If you know of a woman who has excelled in her job and inspired all those around her, why not make a nomination today. It is free of charge to complete the nomination form online.
Hints and Criteria
- Be succinct and submit no more than 500 words
- Acknowledge key skills and experience
- State the challenges and how these were overcome
- How has the role impacted upon local community
- Include any relevant statistics and data to support your entry
- If applicable, tell us about the role in a male environment
- Include future plans/goals
- Supply up to 3 testimonials to support your entry.
If you would like to sponsor an award, please download a sponsorship form or contact Sari Inger Bouvet for further details. All surplus funds from the event are donated to the MK Dons Sport Education Trust which last year received a donation from Women Leaders of over £10,000.